Paneang - paneang Curry
200 grams - chicken, sliced (or pork)
1.5 cup - coconut cream
2 cups - coconut milk (1 cups coconut cream + 1 cup cold water)
2 tbsp - ground roasted peanuts
2 tbsp - paneang curry paste
3 leaves kaffir lime leaves (break it in half and remove stem)
2 leaves - kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)
2 tsp - sugar
1.5 tbsp - fish sauce
long bean or baby egg plants
1. Place coconut cream over medium heat until some of the oil surfaces, add paneang curry paste and slowly bring to a boil stirring constantly.
2. Add sliced chicken and cook for 1 mnute, add coconut milk.
3. Add fish sauce, sugar and ground roasted peanuts, simmer until the sauce get thickens.
4. Add 3 kaffir lime leaves and remove frome the heat.
5. Garnish with 2 thinly sliced kaffir lime leaves.
6. Serve with rice.